View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 02:33 PM   #43
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
I plan to order my coilover within this month and this thread is giving me a second thought about buyin GR+...

I'm going to sit out for a while til there's a reasonable explanation on why those noises are occurring. There was another problem with the most recent purchases also.. iirc someone had ordered Stance Basic and it wasn't assembled completly.

I just think it was just a bad batch, it happens. But, I'm already sold on there coilcovers since there were very good reviews when they first made their appearance.
Just go ahead and buy them.

I think most of the problems are user error. People have chimed in with other companies besides Stance with this problem.

Right now one of my cars are rocking Stance and I've had no major peoblems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1GP View Post
unless you plan on super slamming your car, i would suggest going kts. its bad enough that i had to receive a bad batch but its pretty shitty when they dont even respond to my emails so much for cust service.
I've had both Stance and Kts. Both give about the same drop.
I've sent Stance a few emails myself and all were replied promptly... Maybe you should try and contact Touge Factory.