View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 07:20 AM   #36
misfitsfreak81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
misfitsfreak81 is an unknown quantity at this point
i also have the same issues coming from the pillowball mounts. seemed to help for a little while when i hit them with silicone spray. but i have never been able to properly torque the top nut. the shaft has rotated in the shock body every time. this is the #1 way to destroy the seals and valving in the shock.

this is quite a disapointment seeing as how EVERYONE was raving about these coilovers, which is the main reason that i went with them. now im seeing that more than a few people have this same problem. has anyone gotten satisfaction from Stance?

im in the process of rebuilding a bunch of shit on my car right now, but if they are still making the shitty noise when it gets back on the road i think im going to call Touge Factory and see how they want to handle it. Scott at TF is the man by the way, those guys are great. i ordered my coilovers on a tuesday and they were on my door the very next morning, with standard shipping rates. Sick.

hopefully this issue gets resolved. if anyone has got the problem fixed please post here.

mike
misfitsfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote