View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #1
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
unnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg viceroy shirt

paypal - [email protected]
verified premium account. so fresh so legit.

update!
got the back stuff ready LMK what you think

aighttt heres how it looks on light and dark colored shirts. holler.
super crap washed out pic but you get it
the KoC is still at the bottom the pic is just cropped

im gonna put this on everyones shirt, PM me if you dont want it!

Ok. I have viceroy shirts for sale

About the shirts-
I use 50% poly 50% cotton shirts crew neck (means regular round neck), its whats available at my local shop, also it dosent shrink as much this way. I can use any shirt you want (american apparel etc) if you would like a different shirt. Long sleeve, v neck, tank top, w/e just let me know. I usually have black and white shirts but I can get diff colors just holla.
Also I can do tailoring if you want it like super tight or sleeveless shirt or something

About the designs-
I have stuff set up for the V, the king of candy, and bullet belt
So anything you want using those 3 designs I can do, if you have any custom requests or anything. haha
Colors are also pretty open just LMK.

About the pricing-
15$ shipped
+13 dolla for each additional one

If you want like hella shirts for some reason pm me?

Other pictures-

this is a YL size. This is good if you're shorter. Im 6ft 150 BTW, its right at my belt

adult small. about the same fit, except its longer. semi loose.

These are just pics of the ones I made for me to wear, if anyone wants to buy these ill sell 12$ shipped since they are slightly used

a detail of the rear graphic, was a test shirt i chunked it

these are all going to be slightly different since i just make them in the garage

ill try to get better pics up at some point this is just shitty cellphone snaps
Sponsored Links