View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:09 AM   #10
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by O3DigitalBath View Post
+1

and to the above poster....ok? its not a chrome lip so who cares what is says on the back about chrome.

I've redone the lip on 4 sets of ssr mesh before and everytime I used a wheel on it with some compound (like tripoli) and then when I was done getting the perfections out I used the mothers metal polish like in the pic.
You can polish a dull carbon fiber hood with peanut butter, wash a car with dish detergent, remove rust with Coca-Cola, lube axles with cooking oil, etc.. but that doesn't mean it's the smartest thing to do.

If the back of Mothers says, "not for chrome", and the original poster hasn't purchased anything yet, why not steer him in the best direction?
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote