View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 06:01 PM   #33
Bandwagon240sx

Trader Rating: (0)
Bandwagon240sx is on a distinguished road
I recieved my DCC unit and harness today. I am confused without a doubt now. Most of the colors listed in your chart don't even come close to what my harness has. I downloaded a PDF of the JDM manual and from what I can tell your harness matches the manual pretty well. Is it possible the guy on ebay sold me the JDM DCC with some other harness that plugs in? Like maybe for a maxima DCC or something? It had a sunload sensor attached to the harness and it also came with another sunload sensor which had the round plastic cover on it. the sunload sensor harness for example has 2 wires, one is green/yellow and the other is light green/black. Attached to that is about a 6 inch connector for a different sunload sensor with the colors black, and orange. If I remove the SS with black and orange, the other SS will plug right into the G/Y and LG/B however neither of those colors are for the SS sensor according to your site or the manual. Here are some pics (not good ones, i'll take more later if nec.) from the guy on ebay that sold it to me. What are your thoughts?

http://www.jdmmarket.com/boomer/s14%...ate%20control/