View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:24 AM   #481
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Hurry Up!

<3

Oh yeah, almost forgot, haha. I was doing homework.

It seemed fine on the way home, didn't feel like it's "slipping" at all. Got up to almost 105 on the interstate and it felt perfect.

We'll see this weekend, I'm going to be driving to Jacksonville like I said (hour and a half drive almost) and that should give me some substantial seat time to make an absolute decision on if it's still happening.

I'm also going to be hanging out with some old HS buddies of mine who are very knowledgeable about cars. I'm going to let them drive it and see what they think if it's still doing it. My dad should be able to help as well. Have to show him some jdm "muscle."

Should be getting my water temp gauge and bezel tomorrow since I can't rely on the stock one. I bought the ATI dual pod dealie.

The mickey mouse ears aren't exactly my taste but at least it will allow me an extra space to put a wideband AFR in the future.

I'll be installing that tomorrow as well as some other small tasks.