View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 07:48 AM   #63
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_sticker05 View Post
I have a question for you. I have had a CA in my vert now for about a year and a half. I use a Greddy Multi Switcher to control my fans. For some reason when I turn on my lights or any accesories the temp raises about 2-3 degrees for every accessory I have on. I have checked all my grounds and even made a grounding kit. The problem is still there. I have even taken out the dash harness and engine harness just to double check that there is no shorts, and took out any unnecessary wiring for things that are not hooked up. Do you have any suggestions as to what is causing this? I am out of ideas as to what is making this happen.
Rich-
A guy on a local forum had basically the same issue, he contacted GReddy about it and just plainly said "issue solved".

It might not even be a big deal.

When you have A/C and such on, you lose power, right? So maybe that's the same way. I'll look into it some, but contact GReddy as well since you're actually physically with the car and if they want you to try something you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
Hey man thanks for your response. Its good to know that there are cheaper, smarter, options out there that allow me to do more to keep my car in a healthy shape...anywho, peace
Yeah man, just ask around and in the end it'll help.