View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #107
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason240sx
I thought you said u have nothing for 98 s14 kouki?........

if you do have something im interested in the low beam pls PM me on available colors

and where is the safest place to put the ballast etc?

from what i understand plug and play means i take off the bulb in my low beam and plug that harness into the ballast?

how do i adjust the beam correction after i put in the lights?

and say if i were to take 6000k and 8000k , the higher K level will not affect the lifespan of the HID right?

pls let me know as i would like to order 1 set for my 98 240sx

or PM me thanks
Reading from above, I thought you were asking if we have extra pics for Kouki 240SX. So I said "no" back then. For sure we have HID kit for Kouki 240SX and we have the whole range of colors (From 3000k up to 12000k to special colors)

If you want a 6000k or 8000k, it will cost you $175.00 and higher Ks will not affect the lifespan of the HID set. It will only be the color and lumens difference.

Plug and play means removing your stock halogen bulbs, install the HID bulbs into the light housing, connect the HID bulbs to the ballast and the ballast to the light socket. If you want to install the relay which is included, there may or may not be rewiring depends on application. We are working on a how-to on our site, you can check that later on

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote