View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:50 PM   #8
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Well in california there is alot of extra laws the other states dont have I dont know all of the specifics but I do know
You cannot have a breather,
if you modify the engine such as an intake, exhaust, chip, ignition parts etc, it has to have a CARB sticker.
the evaporative system must be intact.
you cant have any disconnected vacuum lines.
your timing has to be within a tolerance of factory spec
your gascap has to hold pressure...
um thats all I can think of.

The cars we have issued E.O's for are
Porsche 959's (mostly)
McLaren F1's
various ferraris and lambos
A few different non-diesel mercedes and BMW's
and alot of different smaller Harley Davidson manufacturers as well as chinese, thai, korean, italian and indian scooter manufacturers.
and also aftermarket companies such as nology.
It would be 100% legit, CARB E.O. in hand if it works out, the biggest factor right now I think is getting enough people in California interested.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!