View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #38
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Here is a perfect option for them to allow the z to become to a more wide spread audience. Up the price on the G35 and make it better!! Lower the price on the next Z EVEN MORE by not giving it so many fancy options. Make it to where it falls into the 25-30 price MAXIMUM compared to the 28-33 bracket.
The talks of the next rx7 are exciting. They want to make it like the first generation rx7 where technology was near irrelevant but a very fun car to drive and good to race. Direct injected rotaries will solve almost all emissisons problems while increasing power and gas mileage. Now they need to quit being so lazy and make it happen and throw variable displacement into the option. 270hp 25mpg 0 emission car. Come on Mazda!
The Kabura would also be getting double wishbone while I think the Miata is McPherson strut. Badassness