View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 10:54 AM   #6
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1derboy16
yea, I was thinking of using the afc with the tune but I hear it rly pushes the edge of fuel safety.
um, just so I understand this right. Your saying I should replace parts but not rebuild right? cuz I dont want to rebuild the motor, I dont really have the money for it. I'll just trying to get as much as I can out of the stock motor, SAFETY. Since I've heard 350 is the max, I think 310 is the ideal number, 300 is fine with me too. I know about the gauges to, I just haven't exactly decided on the ones i'm getting. But so your saying this is what I should replace? valve seals, timing chain, and oil pump? cuz I dont want to, and at this point cant get into internals.
Well, Im saying to replace/rebuild as much as you can/want to. If you don't want to rebuild/replace anything, don't.

I'm not rebuilding either. But as my motor stands now, I NEED to replace the valve seals and timing chain. The oil pump is a "just incase" type deal + its a 280z high pressure oil pump.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote