View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 07:56 AM   #2
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Started to reassemble the front end. Originally I was going to use extended lowers, and JIC Tension rods, but I ended up ditching that setup and ordering a kit from TechnoToyTuning. As this car is going to see the Circuit, as well as some Drifting days, I didn't want to go with a PBM kit and have 90mm extension on each side, and be forced to run 55mm fender.

The TTT Kit will arrive in two weeks.

https://technotoytuning.com/nissan/s...rods-s13-240sx

Wheel choices were the toughest part for me. I originally hunted and found some Origin Lab DNA-02 wheels, but ended up stumbling on a set of Work XT7's. Finally, I decided that it had to be TE37's, lol.

Not so sure that I'll keep the 4" blast pipes. Not really a fan of the look. Still on the hunt for something on Yahoo Japan.

And this is how it currently sits.

I pulled the interior apart, pulled out the Faction Motorsports harness, and sent it back Justin to have some revisions done. I want the car to function as OEM as possible.

Right now, I'm in the process of installing the driver-side suspension, so I can drop the front end down, and get the rear in the air to pull the subframe and start cleaning everything up. Will probably get to that tonight or tomorrow.

Still waiting on my R154 to be finished - it's off at TMZ Performance, in MI, being built by my friend, Tim. He's going through the entire trans and adding Marlin Crawler parts where necessary.

Other than that, the car will be stripped and prepped for exterior paint. I'm excited to get to this part of the journey.

Last edited by 240sx_sr20det; 02-22-2017 at 08:37 AM..
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote