View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 06:11 AM   #9
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
ive driven all type of G sedans as a worked as a Porter(driver) for a Infiniti dealership for three years the G35 6mt sedans are RARE outta the 1500 pluss used cars a drove i would say 15 of them were 6 mt sedans,

G35s coupes are way better then the G37s why? The G37s just has too many damn electrical sensors that fight with aggressive driving styles for example i could turn the VDC off on the G35 do burnouts slide without any interference, as for the G37 even with traction and everything off wouldnt let you do any sort of burnout the sensor would catch it immediately in the rain it would spin a tad but then the TCS kicks in hard!

G37s four door keep in mind 2012 is the last year of the G sedan 6mt was by far my favorite love the way it drove again traction control was an issue but the 4 door felt more stable even with all the stupid fun depriving sensors more of a fun car....

if an older car G35 coupe if its a G37 then get the four door.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote