View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #8
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
So another small update since I haven't been doing much on the car, I've got a pretty solid idea of an engine bay color scheme after I was putting my intercooler piping back together and saw how bad ass anodized purple looks with wrinkle black,

[IMG][/IMG]

So what I have in mind is winkle black on things like the rocker cover and piping and other small accessories, then with touches of silver and purple. I'd love some opinions on the engine bay color though! I had silver in mind but I'm not sure...

I'd also like to include a picture of a car I found on instagram that's influenced my tear down,

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't plan on running any crazy areo, mainly because I don't like putting my bumper back on every few days and I personally think a nicley done bash bar with stock areo on some dishy wheels looks amazingly simple. I'm also taking opinions on the exterior color of the car!!! I have a full paint shop so any color is possible for me!

Anyways that's all for now!
hanzbrady is offline   Reply With Quote