View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 01:59 AM   #7
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
You can't be that incompetent? I have provided you the write up I would say most people refer to. If you can't read the write up and figure it out I suggest you sell your S14 240sx and use that money to go back to school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift monchichi View Post
hey guys i have a question only I'm building up a 96 zenki and I'm doing a kouki conversion all i want to know is do i need the kouki radiator support ? or could i just buy kouki head light brackets and would that be it so everything could line up perfectly ? thanks a lot for who ever takes the time to answer my question
The write up I provided you gives you a LIST of parts needed for the kouki front end conversion. So, ASSUMING you read that write up THOROUGHLY, how did that not answer your first question? I ask this because IF you read it, you would have noticed the LIST of parts required for the conversion and one of the ITEMS on the list is "*(2)Bracket, Lamp Support: 62560-80F00 - $133.10". Oh and then if you keep reading the OP even highlights it in GREEN font that the headlight brackets are "OPTIONAL". So that not only answers your 1st post but proves you are utterly useless and are not capable of reading.

Quote:
haha still doesn't answer if i could just use brackets or do i need the full radiator support
Again to PROVE to you how USELESS YOU ARE is a screen shot to answer your question. HECK I felt NICE and I EVEN HIGHLIGHTED IT BLUE FOR YOU just in case for some reason you are unable to find it.

Quote:
please eek don't get butt hurt man im just trying to find out my questions been on these forums no one seems to have a answer on those threads all they talk about is what u need i have everything but for some reason my front end don't line up perfect , thats why i had the question and if u have a link that could tell me that theres nothing different on a kouki support and a zenki support other than the holes for the head lights to get easy access to the bulbs that would be great thats all I'm looking for
I'm not butt hurt, I'm just appalled there is all this information that answers your question(s) and you can't seem to figure it out especially after being spoon fed. Again, IF you read the write up THOROUGHLY and COMPLETELY there would be no need for this useless thread since all of your answers to your questions are in that write up.

Last edited by eek; 10-17-2014 at 10:45 AM..
eek is offline   Reply With Quote