View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #38
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadfield
Yep, what is your full name and email address I can send the quote to? Also, what series of gauge do you want?... Speedhut, Legacy or Revolution? Then, what value do you want your gauges to read to? You can get both of those gauges with various ranges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrouse28rs View Post
want the exact Speedhut gauges shown here so that they all match. I will prob. be running about 20 - 25 boost so that gauge doesn't need to read more than 30 - 35 psi . Oil pressure in the 140-150 range should be fine. Please email me @ [email protected] . My name is Scott Krouse - please provide your paypal or preferred method of payment. Thanks
I didn't sell those gauges... the customer sent them to me to put in his cluster. So I don't know if the 2-1/16" gauges are Legacy or Speedhut!?!... they will look identical. They are not Revolution because they do not have the warning light and the programming button on the front. But they could be either the Legacy or Speedhut. The only difference is that the Legacy has the military grade sensors. So it's up to you on which ones you want. I would also need to know what the illumination color is? If you want I can give you a quote on both the Legacy and Speedhut.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds