View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #58
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrax View Post
So i don't like one company because i don't trust it, no different than when someone doesn't trust mechanic they don't bring their car to it.
I'm not concerend over what places you like, I was simply pointing out that the 'censored search' stuff has been a battle cry of many forever. I'm not doubting that it's possible; I am doubting that it happens. You can still find a ton of deadly/dangerous information out there, just from a few clicks on google...if they were really censoring the results, do you think that would be even possible?

And in regard to 'news' results, what do you expect? I certainly wouldn't goto Yahoo Japan and expect to find current news from Belgium in it, much like I don't expect to see international based stuff show up in the first few results here.

With that said, Honestly, if I want to find internationally based stuff, I search via their outlets and or news sources. Much like I don't expect a Big Mac from Wendy's.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote