|03-08-2012, 01:08 PM||#1|
Built S13 Redtop SR20DET For Sale
I've had this as a spare engine for a year or so. I could use the garage space now, though.
- Has about 1000 miles on it
- Tomei Solid lifters
- Tomei Pro cam 270's
- Brian Crower Titanium retainers, valve springs
- Apex'i Headgasket 1.1mm thick
- Block is bored to 87mm with CP pistons in 9:0.1
- Sedia Engineering Rods with ARP 2000 bolts (same company that makes Tomei H beams)
- Clevite 77's rods/mains/thrust
Engine sold as a longblock, meaning no accessories. Includes water pump and polished valve cover, does not include lower oil pan bolts or valve cover bolts, or any other accessories.
Price: $1000. Have easily twice than it in ($500 pistons, $300 cams, $200 lifters, $150 head gasket, $300 rods, $700 OEM block)
Location: Gainesville, will deliver to Orlando/Tampa/Jax. PM or call/text: 954-478-2931
Remove these by purchasing a Premium Membership with Zilvia.net!
|03-09-2012, 12:32 PM||#5|
Pending to PlumCrazy. I'm sending him pictures this weekend and will upload them here. He'll have 24 hours from the pictures to make a decision.
I'm willing to ship, but shipment is on you to figure out/pay for. My zip code is 32608.
|03-09-2012, 04:04 PM||#9|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Haha ust go on eBay they got everything lmao jk it's who u know man good thing I hooked up with my gf get shipped to a business it's cheaper and fork lift and dock
|03-09-2012, 06:54 PM||#10|
- Tomei Solid lifters - $245 new
- Tomei Pro cam 270's - $340 new
- Brian Crower Titanium retainers, valve springs $240 new
- Apex'i Headgasket 1.1mm thick - $195 new
- Block is bored to 87mm with CP pistons in 9:0.1 - $535 plus machining
- Sedia Engineering Rods with ARP 2000 bolts (same company that makes Tomei H beams) - Unknown
- Clevite 77's rods/mains/thrust - $120 new
Plus the block itself, and crank.
Tomei SR20DET Solid Pivot
Brian Crower BC0200 BC Valve Springs / Retainer Kit SR20DET
Apexi SR20DET Head Gasket
Clevite Rod & Main Bearings - Nissan SR20DET - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC
Still pending to PlumCrazy. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Then TurboJunky, then VNG.
|03-09-2012, 08:38 PM||#14|