|06-27-2007, 01:17 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
*New* AEM Fuel/Ignition Controller: powerful and cost-effective engine management solution
The new AEM F/IC is a powerful engine tuning tool, designed for the management of aftermarket forced-induction added to normally aspirated vehicles. The F/IC features six injector drivers, a MAF/MAP intercept, two O2 sensor biasing circuits, onboard boost sensor and internal data logging. Another key feature is that the F/IC has the ability to retard ignition timing without effecting the proper variable cam timing operation.
The F/IC works with the factory ECU so it will not cause a check engine light (CEL).
* Works with the latest OBDII vehicles INCLUDING variable valve control cars
* Can either intercept the factory injector signals to add or subtract fuel, or drive extra injectors
* The only piggy-back system that can decrease injector pulse-width, allowing you to drive larger aftermarket injectors
* Timing retard control
* Doesn't interfere with the factory misfire-detection
* Drives high or low impedance injectors with use of Peak & Hold Injector Driver Box
* 21x17 maps with configurable load and RPM breakpoints
* Can be used to recalibrate/clamp your MAF, eliminating common problems with non-boosted factory MAFs
* MAP sensor for proper fueling in boosted applications (approx. 25PSI)
* Data logger
* Draws power from PC USB interface to make tuning quicker and easier
* Includes Windows PC-based tuning software
* Easy installation with available plug-and-play harness for many applications
The street price is expected to be $400-$425 not including harness. Harness pricing will be available on AEMs website/forum as soon as available.
The following harnesses are in development and will be released shortly. Many more to come:
* Acura RSX 02-06
* Honda Civic Si 02-07
* Honda Civic 01-05
* Infinity Infiniti G35 04-07
* Mazda Miata 01-05
* Nissan Skyline RB26DETT 89-03
* Nissan 350Z 06-07
* Scion tC 05-06
* Scion xA 04-05
* Scion xB 04-05
Visit the Fuel/Ignition Controller product page on the AEM web site for more info.
This PostRelease(tm) is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors Zilvia.net. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the Zilvia.net forum.