|07-14-2012, 09:05 PM||#1|
Virgin unmolested 240sx 120k miles
It's just a car. 92 240sx SE model. Sunroof with power locks, windows, ac, working heat, powersteering, and all those other fancy gadgets you could get in 92 (tilting steering column). Daily drive this panty dropping gem everyday to and from work. I drive it across the state about 2 times a month for meetings. Love the car to death. Wife has had it for 5 years now. Picked it up from tennessee from an older guy and she is the second owner. No accidents, no rust (other than spoiler mounts), no mechanical issues, hasnt been abused, and its all original! What was that? ORIGINAL!? NOT TORN UP AND DESTROYED?! Seriously new parts include slave cylinder, madter cylinder, valve cover gasket, distributor, brakes, tie rods, full tune up, new speed sensor, wipers, hatch shocks, and few other odds and ends (all oem no ebay parts.) Car is sitting at 120,629 miles right now. 5 speed with grey interior. Clean title in hand.
It does have a few issues......
1. Speedometer is faster than your going, you can adjust it to set it by removing cluster but didnt want to mess anything up.
2. Front tires are a few months old and just had allignment but back tires need replaced.
3. Sunroof stripping needs replaced sometime. Doesnt leak but can hear some air.
4. Passenger side of front window has few chips from rocks. Passed inspection.
5. Spoiler clear coat is peeling and where it mounts is little rusted (surface)
Any questions let me know. Cash is what I would prefer but open to trades (bikes, cars, jeep, subaru).
573-721-7975 Currently located in Springfield, Mo.
|07-16-2012, 11:25 PM||#6|
Wow, I hate the living shit out of you for not posting this a week ago. I would've bought this in instant.
I legitimately just hate you.
|07-22-2012, 05:39 PM||#14|
I say barn. You'll either be glad you kept it or you'll have one of the last 240sx's that hasn't gone into a wall, tree, dog or been painted sparkly purple. Thus considered "sup3r rare" and you'll get more than now. Or put it in a museum.
|07-22-2012, 09:43 PM||#15|
Remove these by purchasing a Premium Membership with Zilvia.net!
|240sx, clean, manual, original, stock|