|10-02-2011, 12:45 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Trader Rating: (3)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
1995 Nissan 240sx SE Zenki
1995 Nissan 240sx SE model
Car runs & drives great. It's my daily driver just to school and back but I'm looking for an S13 w/ tasteful mods now
- 113k miles, Registered through 2012
- Salvage title - Was involved in front end collision from previous owner, no frame damage, drives straight. Was repaired but could still use new fender & radiator support.
- All stock, no modifications
- Factory 5 speed manual, Factory 5x114.3
- Good tires on SE wheels
- Black leather interior in good condition
- Clean dash
- CEL does illuminate, believed to be O2 sensor, Cheap fix, Smog is buyers responsibility. If you can't fix an O2 sensor yourself you shouldn't own a car.
- Roof & trunk has clear coat peel but it could use paint eventually anyways, very common on Nissans
Now, I'm looking to trade mostly for a 89-93 240sx hatchback. It must be 5 speed, must be in perfect running & driving condition as my car is. No frame damaged drift missles, must drive straight. The car must have tasteful mods to make it an even trade. Modifications that are a PLUS: Coilovers, Bucket seat w/ LOW RAIL, Silvia front, Suspension arms/links/braces. Prefer stock DOHC motor, no modification is best. Salvage is okay, but must have no major frame damage PLEASE!
100_1219 by roushman90, on Flickr
100_1211 by roushman90, on Flickr
More pictures upon request
Remove these by purchasing a Premium Membership with Zilvia.net!
|5 lug, 5 speed, s14, se model, zenki|