|08-11-2008, 12:53 AM||#1|
1998 Nissan 240sx SE Kouki S14 ---> JUST TRACK IT!!!!
Price: $10,200 firm
NO trades, thanks for understanding (unless you have a reliable sport bike, nothing older than 2000, and can add $6,000)
2nd owner (non-smoker)
Text or leave a voice message if I don't answer. Or, feel free to PM.
San Diego, CA
AVAILABLE PRICING OPTIONS
Option #1 $9,500
Aero kit (front bumper replaced with OEM USDM) and Saleen wheels (wheels swapped for 16'' 300zx)
Option #2 $8,500
Aero kit (front bumper replaced with OEM USDM), Saleen wheels (wheels swapped for 16'' 300zx), Coilovers (replaced with stock suspension) Cusco Rear Upper Control Arms, Carbing front/rear STB, DoLuck front/rear ladder/center x-bar
Option #3 $8,000
Aero kit (front bumper replaced with OEM USDM), Saleen wheels (wheels swapped for 16'' 300zx), Coilovers (replaced with stock suspension) Cusco Rear Upper Control Arms, Carbing front/rear STB, DoLuck front/rear ladder/center x-bar, Sparco steering wheel, Greddy gauges, Revspeed meter, LC-1 wideband
1998 NISSAN 240SX SE
- 2.4L KA24DET w/stock bottom end
- NISMO engine and tranny mounts
- 5-speed manual transmission
- D21 "white bunny" clutch/flywheel
- Garret T04B (.60 a/r compressor, .69 a/r turbine) w/Function 7 oil pressure regulator and 3'' custom turbo elbow
- Turbonetics wastegate
- BOSCH recirc BOV
- R33 front mount intercooler
- Rev Hard TOP mount exhaust manifold
- Oil sandwich plate
- SR20DET 370cc injectors
- Walbro 255 high flow fuel pump
- Additional front mounted 12'' electric fan w/adjustable temp controller
- SS Autochrome 3’’ catback
- 3’’ test pipe w/EGT bung
- ALL O2 sensors are plumbed and functional
- Non ABS model
- 15-way adjustable PowerTrix coilovers (8k front, 6k rear springs) w/front adjustable camber plates and rear upper pillow ball mounts.
- Cusco Rear Upper Control Arms
- Doluck front/rear ladder bars
- Doluck center X-bar
- Carbing solid rear Strut Tower Bar
- Kazama rear subframe bushings
- Energy Suspension Poly tension rod bushings
- Aluminum Z32 Twin Turbo 4 piston front calipers/rotors (30mm)
- Front/rear Goodrich steel braided brake lines
- Front -225/40/18 - 18x9 offset: +24 w/bolt-on 15mm spacers
- Rear - 275/40/18 - 18x10 offset: +22
- Viper alarm system
- Sparco steering w/quick release
- Greddy turbo timer, boost, oil temp, oil pressure and
fuel pressure electronic gauges
- Apexi SAFC 1
- Apexi RevSpeed Meter
- Innovative LC-1 wideband (A/F ratio tuned to 11-12.5:1 at 7psi, retarded ignition timing -5 degrees)
- C’s short shifter
- Pac's front bumper
- Zeal side skirts and rear bumper add-on
- Rear spoiler not included
- Rear passenger suspension developed a squeak. It's probably the bushings from all the dam steep ass driveways. Functionally, everything is fine.
- Rally height up front for rookie potential buyers. Rally height out back because 275/40/18s are too dam thick!
- Open diff
- Rear speakers are blown
- Greddy fuel pressure gauge needs wire harness.
- Passenger side power door lock solenoid doesn’t operate. The passenger door locks but you must do so manually.
I’ve been running Mobil 1 synthetics since I purchased this car. I haven’t checked compression lately but last reading 10k ago was 175 all around. The engine runs great, doesn’t burn oil and doesn’t leak. New water pump, clutch and front/rear seal were installed a few months ago.
Clean title in hand and smogged and ready for transfer. The body/paint is NOT show quality but has a straight chassis. Rare JDM Pacs Front bumper has road rash and nicks, as well as the hood. Clean interior with a few minor scuffs on the plastics. No cracked dash. Overall, car runs awesome and handles like a dream.
Thanks for looking and not low balling!
BTW, in case you're wondering, I'm selling because marriage is around the corner.
Weird tear on driver fender where bumper mates.
Older pic of gauge cluster.
Last edited by donkayroo; 10-09-2008 at 11:36 PM..
|08-11-2008, 12:15 PM||#4|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Milwaukee is WIcked.
Trader Rating: (7)
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
and i was like, whooaaaaaaaaa.
such a beautiful car.
ah, the things in life that cause use to sacrifice.
haha, good luck with your marriage and sale. :P
Find me on MR2oc!
|08-11-2008, 10:40 PM||#8|
BTW, what part of the islands are you from? Vacationed in Kona and Kohala, Big Island a few weeks ago and was blown away!! You lucky man!!!!
BTW, to all y'all with the positive comments...you got greens...thanks dudes!
|08-11-2008, 11:08 PM||#9|
from november-january. living in the island is dope,
but sometimes can be limited to things. i was born & raised there,
but ive actually loved california alot since my stay in '96
|08-12-2008, 01:39 AM||#13|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vegas to Northern Illinois
Trader Rating: (13)
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wow.. very nice clean car. doenst shine make the same kit? hows the quality on that pacs? its really clean haha. im actually upsest with your car and cant stop looking at it lol. glws though.
|08-12-2008, 02:38 PM||#16|
haha, ima have to call michael and place
an order then
|08-12-2008, 04:34 PM||#20|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
|08-13-2008, 12:24 AM||#22|
|09-03-2008, 11:36 PM||#25|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice car man!!! I would like to see a side view of it with the saleen rims. If your looks good from the side I might get some. I had them on my mustang. anyway good luck with the sell, I'm tring to sell my M3 too. It's hard to sell cars right now because everyone is broke. take a look at mine and tell me what you think.Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com
I'm a newbie, so if putting a link of my car is rude or tacky please delete it. I heard someone say its hijacking or something.
|09-08-2008, 12:10 AM||#29|
Banned from the Marketplace
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Southern California Rep Power: ∞
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I remember seeing this car for sale about 8 months ago? Nice car for sure. Would you be willing to part out that do-luck floor bar?
|09-12-2008, 09:51 AM||#30|
Added a few new pics but they're not the greatest. I need to throw in better detail shots that I'll do later. Thanks for the compliments dudes!
Remove these by purchasing a Premium Membership with Zilvia.net!
LinkBack to this Thread: http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/207757-1998-nissan-240sx-se-kouki-s14-just-track.html
|BUY ME / 240sx||This thread||Refback||03-19-2013 01:05 PM||1|
|I should have known - Page 2 - 240sxONE Forums||This thread||Refback||02-22-2009 10:49 AM||1|