|08-21-2007, 02:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1995 240sx -=- PARTS CAR -=-
This car was hit in the front left corner while parked on the street. The damage to the suspension and linkage parts in the area of impact was so great that the estimated cost of repairs exceeds the price I'd be able to sell the car for (it also exceeds the amount of money I can get from the guy in small claims court).
SO.....I'm looking for someone who's interested in making some money off of parting the car out. I don't have the time or the means to really do this myself, so I'm willing to take a loss here and let someone else make the profit just so I can get the car off my hands...
Here's a list of some of the major items of value on the car (that I can think of right now, anyway...)
- Full set of r33 wheels (the front left one might be slightly bent, but it's hard to tell)
- Set of GP-Sports GR6 coilovers (minus the front left one - it's all fucked up)
- BRAND NEW ka24de crate motor - only a few hundred miles on it, and completely unharmed by the accident. This is a fully rebuilt, turbo-ready motor with everything reconditioned, including 8.5:1 low comp forged pistons.
- Project Silvia downpipe and testpipe - hardly used, almost new
- JDM get-rich-on-eBay stuff including Silvia floormats, Silvia third brake light, Silvia rear side window inserts
- 97-98 Kouki tail lights
- "white-face" gauge cluster (does anyone care about this?)
- 300zx front brakes
I also have a full sr20 turbo setup available (not installed on car) if anyone's interested. It includes all the pipes, stock bov and the SMIC.
I am not going to name a price here, it's just best offer. I know how much money I paid for all the stuff on this car and I know how much I'm going to lose here, hopefully someone else can profit from all this. Be advised: I need to get rid of the car within the next month or two, so it shouldn't be hard to get a good deal out of this. If you have any interest in this, please contact me as soon as possible. PM me and I'll give you my number so we can talk.
Rim: n. The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
Rim: n. A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
Wheel: n. A solid disk or a rigid circular ring connected by spokes to a hub, designed to turn around an axle passed through the center.
Remove these by purchasing a Premium Membership with Zilvia.net!
|08-21-2007, 03:18 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: midwest / Chi-city
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
interested in the kouki tails...225 shipped to 60659? and pm me size on z calipers please
STANCE | KOUGAKU | HKS | C's | Tomei